Brittland Wedding on the cover of Washingtonian Weddings!
We are so excited to share our wedding planned at Brittland Estates was chosen for the cover of Washingtonian Weddings! A feature with more details and photos from the beautiful day was printed along with it.
To kick off their wedding planning, Angela and Grant wanted a venue in Maryland to be convenient for guests traveling between DC, NYC, and flying in. After touring Brittland Estates in Chestertown and situated on the Chester River, they knew they had found their perfect venue. Almost half of their wedding could stay onsite in the manor and adjacent lodge's accommodations making it all the more desirable. They then developed their wedding design full of shades of blue and greenery, cream, blush and yellow.
Special touches the couple incorporated included:
- Writing their names in Chinese on important wedding stationery items, like the invitations, ceremony programs and welcome sign
- Incorporating their pup Pongo, as the signature drink of the Pongo-roni , a Negroni Sbagliato
- The bride, Angela, designed all of the gorgeous wedding stationery and paper details herself. Although she's not a graphic designer by trade, she is extremely talented in this area!
- Guest favors included a bud vase that also served as their seating assignment
- Angela changed looks twice during the reception, involving a retro-glam look for their cake cutting and champagne tower and a fun floral applique mod-mini for dancing
This day was perfectly captured by Kyla Jeanette Photography.
Planning & Design: @srs_events
Rentals: @prettylittleweddingco @easternshoretents @bbjlatavola
Reception Looks: @selezzalondon
Accessories: @lorenhope @jenniferbehr @manoloblahnik